The i-Form flexible sealing tape, made from durable EPDM rubber, is an environmentally friendly alternative to traditional lead in construction. With excellent waterproof properties and flexibility, it is ideal for sealing applications in roof and facade construction while minimizing environmental impact.
I-Form is opgebouwd uit drie lagen,
- A top layer consisting of EPDM rubber.
- An intermediate layer of special aluminium expanded metal.
- A bottom layer of EPDM rubber with protective film.
Properties and benefits of i-Form
- Dimensionally stable and easy to shape according to the installer's preference.
- Highly flexible and stretchable up to a maximum of 62% in length and 22% in width.
- Non-harmful to humans and the environment.
- 100% recyclable.
- Lightweight, it is quick and easy to use, allowing for straightforward and efficient processing.
- Optionally available with or without adhesive strip. The options include 0, 1 adhesive strip (the side of the adhesive strip is of your own choice), or with 2 adhesive strips.
- I-Form FSA stands for Fully Self-Adhesive, meaning it features a complete self-adhesive layer across the entire surface with a double release liner.
- I-Form is UV and ozone resistant, with an expected lifespan of over 25 years.
Additionally, i-Form is available in three colours: black, red, and gray. Different finishes on the back are also possible, including fully adhesive, 1 or 2 butyl adhesive strips. Special dimensions or finishes are possible on request
I-Form® has been tested and meets the requirements according to DIN 7864.